Just send us 10 or more minutes of you and your guys using the Ductile Iron Safety Blade, Fire Rescue Safety Blade, Safety Blade Grinder/Cutter, or Ductile Iron Ring Saw Safety Blade on the job or in training. It doesn’t even have to be edited. We’ll take care of all that!
If we like your video, you may win one of the following prizes, not to mention some free publicity for your company.
- First Place: Husqvarna K970-14″ Gas Saw, Husqvarna K970 Fire Rescue Gas Saw, or 64GB iPad with Retina Display (your choice), plus an interview or article on your company to be published on our website for a month
- Second Place: Husqvarna K760-14″ Gas Saw, Husqvarna K760 Fire Rescue Gas Saw, or 32GB iPad Mini (your choice), plus your picture or logo and a one-paragraph description of your company to be published on our website for a month
- Third Place: 14″ Safety Blade or 8GB Kindle Fire (your choice), plus your picture or logo and a one-paragraph description of your company to be published on our website for a month
The first 10 people to send qualified entries will also receive a Desert Diamond Industries t-shirt of their choice!
Your video must be at least 10 minutes long. We reserve the right to edit and use your video as we see fit.
Your video must include testimonials on:
- How you like working with Desert Diamond Industries
- What you used before switching to Safety Blades and why you switched
- How you like working with the Safety Blade
- How the Safety Blade’s features (e.g. solid steel core, greater versatility, greater ROI, improved performance, Life Time Operator Error Warranty, etc.) have made your job easier and/or safer
Your video must include clear footage of the Safety Blade in use.
Your video must be sent to Desert Diamond Industries before the contest deadline (see below) via SD card, flash drive, DVD, YouSendIt/Hightail, DropBox, MediaFire, Google Drive, or e-mail. Mailed entries must be postmarked before the deadline.
You must sign a waiver to allow your video to be used in promotional material.
Where to Send Your Video
Send video on SD card, flash drive, DVD, or other physical storage devices along with a signed entry form (PDF) to Desert Diamond Industries’ Second Annual Video Contest, 1055 East Tropicana Avenue, Suite 580, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Physical storage devices will not be returned. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for how to send video and entry forms in electronic format.
Contest ends at 12:01 a.m. on Dec. 10, 2013. Entries received or postmarked after this time will not be considered. Winners will be announced on Dec. 17, 2013.
Download the official contest rules along with an entry form (PDF) or read them after the break.